Fifteen powerful a cappella songs from the South African church.
- Freedom is coming
- Asikhatali (It Doesn't Matter)
- Gabi (Praise the Father)
- Singabahambayo (On Earth an Army is Marching)
- Siph’amandla (O God, Give Us Power)
- Akanamandla (He Has No Power)
- Bamthatha (He's Locked Up)
- Vula, Botha (Open, Botha)
- Shumayela (Come, Let Us Preach)
- Nkosi, Nkosi (Lord, Have Mercy)
- Siyahamba (We Are Marching)
- Haleluya! Pelo Tsa Rona (Haleluya! We Sing Your Praises)
- Thuma Mina (Send Me Jesus)
- We shall not give up the fight
Songbook 40 pp
To hear audio samples of these songs, go to the CD of the same name.
Children here in Australia love this volume. I use the tape as an introduction and find it much easier for them to learn the songs this way. They need to "pick up" the particular sound of African singing and although your tape is recorded by a Swedish choir they interpret the African sound authentically, I feel. I am about to teach them to a group of young students from Asia studying English in Australia.