Twenty-one of the forty-five chants, responses, choruses, introits and shorter songs that are featured in the Come All You People songbook.
Sources of inspiration for these songs are Southern Africa, the Russian Orthodox Church, Charismatic assemblies in Central and Southern America and ancient Scottish church traditions.
- Praise the Lord (reading)
- Come all you people (Uyai mose)
- Laudate omnes gentes
- From the rising of the sun
- God of all time (reading) + Kyrie
- O Lord our God (Ya Tuhanku)
- Gloria (1)
- Send out your light
- Gloria (2)
- He was in the world (reading) + Behold the Lamb of God
- He will walk (reading) + Wonder and stare + Alleluia
- Agnus Dei
- Pour out, I will pour out
- I am the Way (reading) + Lord, to whom shall we go?
- Jesus, it’s my son (reading) + Don’t be afraid
- Behold, I make all things new
- Take, O take me as I am
- Glory and gratitude and praise
- Heaven and earth
- On our heads and our houses (reading)
CD 22 tracks