A collection of nineteen songs drawing on the biblical songs of justice, World Church songs of protest and praise, and songs of experience from late twentieth-century Britain.
- Munezero (Sing out gladly)
- The love of God comes close
- Amen, Amen, it shall be so!
- Khudaya rahem kar (Have mercy on us, Lord)
- Almighty God l Unzima
- Poor folk won’t always be forgotten
- Goodness is stronger than evil
- I shall praise you, O God
- Don’t tell me of a faith that fears
- Inspired by love and anger
- Sing out my soul
- Jyothi dho Prabhu (Give us light)
- We will not take (what is not ours)
- God bless to us our bread
- The family
- How can we stand together?
- God to enfold you
- Over my head (I hear music in the air)
To hear audio samples of the songs in this book, see left-hand side of page. To see details of the CD go here.